Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Human right:minorities Hindu kidnappings kashmore n quettaRated 5/5 (3 Votes)


  • Vinod was aparantly my fan and at my last overnite dharna in quetta he had comeover jst to c. Imagine today I am fighting for his life. about 15 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Pm requested I get back to isb assembly tomrw. I said ok provided he sorted b govt on ths. Let’s c. about 15 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Got the pm to talk to the e4yr old vinod’s mother. He assured them. I assured him that I wld create ruccus if baloch govty didn’t sort fast- about 15 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Aartri in progress. The wife is so young. The mother is in quite a state. about 16 hours ago via Snaptu

  • I am at their home in their mandar where they r praying for their family’s return- about 16 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Going for dinner to hindu community home about 17 hours ago via Snaptu

  • 85yr old religious lea2rt n kids kidnapped. Shameful money making busines being promoted about 19 hours ago via Snaptu

  • I accused prov/fed govt of protecting culprits kidnappers n being involved in money making business. N tribal leaders2 about 19 hours ago via Snaptu

  • I was v warmly welcomed in ariya samaaj quetta. I heard there dukh and then adressed media wth my pml team about 19 hours ago via Snaptu

  • 7 hindus kidnapped in pml etc 9 yrs vs 32 in last 3 yrs. 5 ths month. They r sons of soil. We need to protect them so they don’t migrate about 23 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Target killing of hindus in balochistan about 23 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Sitting wth relevant mpa/minority minister for balochistan who has helped organize ths protest 4me in quetta where I am currently headed about 23 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Pia daily wage issue I had raised resolved. Bumped into sumone at kchi airport who said thanku. about 23 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Brunch wth professionals in karachi. Very refreshing. We have a plan… about 24 hours ago via Snaptu

  • Breakfast wth sultana phuppo and duraid. Always good to be home- Sunday, January 23, 2011 10:32:20 AM via Snaptu

  • @Sam_pk Great kebabs for dinner at phuppos tks to a tweeple. But she had made fish! I am fished out! Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:10:57 PM via Snaptu in reply to Sam_pk

  • Watched ‘modern family’ episodes. Time to call it a day… Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:09:23 PM via Snaptu

  • Ths contrast is so big.grabbing a quick Frapachino at espresso. Aman janaat khatoo and all revolving in my head. Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:41:21 PM via Snaptu

  • Driving into karachi. Planning of spending time wth cousins Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:24:45 PM via Snaptu

  • Lunch meeting wth colleagues Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:18:51 PM via Snaptu

  • http://marvimemon.wordpress.com/category/development-schemes/ Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:20:35 PM via Snaptu

  • http://marvimemon.wordpress.com/category/photographs/ Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:17:59 PM via Snaptu

  • Condolence at goth mangi lado jokhio. They need the water supply sorted fast. Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:11:20 PM via Snaptu

  • Spoke my heart. Help me stop phur (loot n plunder) and we will fix pak for good. I mean it. Saturday, January 22, 2011 2:10:02 PM via Snaptu

  • I need to sort their water supply scheme so theiur kids stop gettin chewed by crocs Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:35:14 PM via Snaptu

  • Water board n wildlife results theyr questionin in trhs corner meeting. Theyr livid that haleji has been made a gutter Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:29:11 PM via Snaptu

  • What u c on paper on website in terms of developmnt n what I c on roads is so different. Clearly this is pak’s tragedy-wont spare them Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:28:19 PM via Snaptu

  • Elect water needed.Kids go to haleji to get water wch is nt clean.Lady diana has been here theyr saying.Wagoio croics eat kids. Old man cryn Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:22:24 PM via Snaptu

  • Goth mole lado dino jhoikio haleji. Corner meeting. Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:04:03 PM via Snaptu

  • I am goiin to now take them to task for the corruption on schemes wch I gave to them. Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:58:01 PM via Snaptu

  • Met the worm boys today wch I mentioned yest. Finally got2c them.talked2them.rs200 per day they earn collectn worms vs skool Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:54:39 PM via Snaptu

  • Women do labour here. They r talkin abt no facities. Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:48:41 PM via Snaptu

  • Sheedee Arzi waderro jungshai. Condolence. Hep B Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:47:54 PM via Snaptu

  • Thatto govt middle school barad thaeem. Falling apart-massiv risk to kids Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:53:00 AM via Mobile Web

  • I hav called for all my dev proejcts I gave for country in 3 yrs. It will b updated on website soon-i am tryn2examine how much done Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:52:11 AM via Snaptu

  • Water supply n drainage issues here at ths bhu Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:24:39 AM via Snaptu

  • Noor m thaim bhu chappa in progress Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:22:32 AM viaSnaptu

  • Sent msg to nchd chairperson nafisa shah d/o cm sindh- she is aware of salary issue Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:15:30 AM via Snaptu

  • Bhu gujjo. No lady docs. No proper medicines. The list is long. We need a gap analysis of where we r n then a hang it fix it! Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:12:49 AM viaSnaptu

  • @saleeha4 My blood boiling-dirt,apathy the corruption. I am not a capital punishment proponent but now I feel that might b only answer2corrp 9:58 AM Jan 22nd via Snaptu in reply to saleeha4

  • What works in govt schools?No labs/no toilets-no furniture-no kids absenteeism- no teachers-no accountability n then u want a developed pak? 9:46 AM Jan 22nd viaSnaptu

  • Absentiiism big -16 of 58 avg 9:38 AM Jan 22nd via Snaptu

  • Boys high school. BUilding damaged so kids outside. Computer lab half construction since rest in corruption clearly-developmnt big racket 9:33 AM Jan 22nd via Snaptu

  • Dcio violating HC orders to pay salaries tro nchd teachers who r suibstituting in govt schools- am in gujjo girls school 9:22 AM Jan 22nd via Snaptu

  • Flood commission meets today second meeting- I have given my feedback on seed/fertilizer corruption to them that I hav seen here 9:02 AM Jan 22nd via Snaptu

  • Jungshai bhalooshai for breakfastr in gujjo before day three of thatto 8:37 AM Jan 22nd via Snaptu

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment